I expected an exceptional course but this exceeded my expectations. Some of my points of learning.
- How to use flat land dragon to identify incoming mountain and how to use normal mountain dragon formation.
- The importance of Ting San / Ling San
- Bing / Ren sitting, facing "produce exceptional people".
- Always need to access the quality of Qi - if you have it.
- Water mouth, not water exit.
My challenge is to be able to adapt these factors into the average house environment by being able to recognize the various mountains e.g. Tan Lang.
Joey, your strength is that you do not encourage "Master worship" and you allow us to try even through we keep making mistakes and above all, you encourage us to challenge you! I knew I made the correct decision to stay with you.
Diane Grobler, South Africa