As a newer addition to the Chinese Metaphysics Reference Series, the Xuan Kong Da Gua Ten Thousand Year Calendar is a definitive reference book for students and practitioners of Xuan Kong Da Gua Feng Shui Date Selection.
Covering a vast amount of years from 1920 to 2050, this calendar provides fast and accurate reference without the need to refer to multiple sources, and its bilingual format in both Chinese and English allows the easy absorption of names and terms in its original language, while still allowing for easy understanding and swift application of the formulas. A useful introductory chapter provides short explanatory notes on how to use this book.
A handy, vital reference for students, teachers, and practitioners, the Xuan Kong Da Gua Ten Thousand Year Calendar will be a welcome addition to any Feng Shui reference bookshelf.
In this reference book, you'll find:
- Each chapter corresponding to a specific year, and the twelve respective months of each year shown complete with the Pillar (Stem & Branch) alongside the Hexagram.
- The Hour, Day, Month, and Year Hexagrams, presented for easy and quick reference.
- The 'Monthly Flying Stars' as well as the monthly 'Three Killings' location provided at the beginning of each chapter.
- Each Hexagram complete with its individual 'Xuan Kong Element' and 'Period Luck' number.
- The Transition Dates of each month (as in the Chinese Solar Calendar), highlighted for easy reference.