You now know how to calculate your Life Gua, and hence, determine your Favorable and Unfavorable Directions, in screening a potential home. And even if you already own one, you are now empowered with the knowledge to tap into your Favorable Directions, to optimize your chances of success in your endeavors.
Still, the question you SHOULD be asking now is: How do I even start using my Favorable Directions, if I don’t know my point of reference?
And this is why we need the House Gua. The House Gua is used to determine the positive locations or sectors within a house – hence its name. And the Life Gua is not used to select rooms and locations, but instead, match the individual occupant’s Qi to the house’s Qi.
Once you know the good and bad sectors within your house, you are able to harness the positive Qi within auspicious sectors - and with this Webinar, even learn how to make the most of inauspicious sectors, so that virtually every part of your home is made useable. Remember: Feng Shui is all about empowerment.
In simple language, the Life Gua merely is a `refinement factor’ in Feng Shui; NOT the `decisive’ or `deciding’ factor when it comes to property or room selection! For instance, suppose a couple has one half belonging to the East Group and the other half belonging to the West Group. Their Favorable and Unfavorable Directions would inevitable clash, wouldn’t they? Nevertheless, does that mean that the husband and wife must sleep in separate rooms due to this circumstance? Of course not – it’s absurd!
The bottom line is simple: A good LOCATION (as determined by the House Gua) will generally augur or feature positively for a house’s residents, regardless of whether they belong to the East or West Group. The Life Gua only has an effect of approximately 10-15% on occupants – so bear this in mind when using Eight Mansions (Ba Zhai).
This goes back to rule #1 in Classical Feng Shui: Location, before Direction!
Having viewed this Webinar, you should be able to undertake or possess the following:
- Understand the relationship between the House Gua and Life Gua, and how they complement each other in determining a property’s Feng Shui potential
- Chart your property’s House Gua, and identify the positive and negative sectors
- Know how to optimize the Qi in positive sectors, and tap into the Qi in negative sectors, whilst minimizing the risk of unleashing their harmful energies
- Understand how you can best allocate the residents within your household, to ensure each occupant is supported by the sector he/she is using
- Know your property’s Feng Shui `strengths and weaknesses’, and how you can maximize the former, and mitigate the latter
View video clips from Feng Shui for Homebuyers Webinar Part 5 of 7 - Easy 8 Mansions for Homebuying - House Gua
- Learn how to chart your House Gua, and hence determine the correct Location and Facing Direction of your property
- Identify the positive and negative sectors/locations within your home, based on your House Gua
- Learn how to maximize the benefits of using positive sectors, and make the most of negative sectors, without unleashing their adverse effects upon yourself and your loved ones
- Discover and identify the Annual Afflictions (bodies of negative Qi) that affect certain sectors of your property during different periods in time, and what you can do to mitigate or avoid their harmful effects