Mian Xiang, the Chinese art of Face Reading is an ancient form of physiognomy and entails the use of the face and facial characteristics to evaluate key aspects of a person’s life, luck and destiny.
Leading Feng Shui, Chinese Astrology and Physiognomy Master Trainer and Practitioner Joey Yap explains the significance of the 12 Palaces of the face and how to gain insights into the health, wealth, career and relationships aspects of a person’s life by reading 12 specific areas on the face.
Entertaining, fascinating and educational, this Webinar will enable you to unlock the secrets the face holds about a person’s life, fortune and destiny and enable you to learn how to evaluate your daily luck, just by looking in the mirror at your own face.
In this Webinar:
- Find out what are the 12 Palaces of the Face and where they are located
- Learn how these 12 Palaces relate to your health, wealth, career and relationships and more!
- Discover favorable and unfavorable facial features for the 12 Palaces
- Discover practical tips and insights into reading faces using the 12 Palaces
- Evaluate your daily luck and fortune, just by looking at your face
View video clips from Face Reading Revealed Webinar Part 2 of 10 - 12 Palaces of the Face